Want to learn to massage? My course is running again!
Have you ever had a bad massage from a friend or family member? Or have you ever given one? I think we’ve all experienced someone roughly squeezing our shoulders or rubbing over our backs so softly it barely makes a difference. It doesn’t have to be like this!
Here is your chance to learn all about giving a *sublime* seated massage when next the opportunity arises. And I assure you, once you know how to give a good massage you won’t be short of people to massage. My advice: bring a friend or family member along so you will get massages from a set of well-trained hands too!
What you need to know:
- It’s called: Learn to Massage the Pain Away.
- Date and time: Saturday 12th July 2014, 10am – 4pm
- Venue: Bright HQ at Teneriffe
- To book and for more details: Click here.
We’ve had a lot of fun teaching this course in the past. Here’s a review from a previous course.
And here’s what you’ll learn on the day:
- The benefits of massage
- Common sore points
- Basic massage techniques
- How to assess tense areas
- When NOT to massage and how to massage safely
- A simple self-massage sequence (this is great by the way!)
- Basic acupressure points
- A simple massage sequence to give to another.
And here are five good reasons why we all need to know how to give a good massage.
To book a massage or for further information on massage contact Sarah George. Sarah is a practitioner of acupuncture (CMRB registered), massage therapy and natural medicine at Acupuncture & Natural Therapies Centre and lectures at the Endeavour College of Natural Health in Chinese Medicine.